"What Are We Learning About Today, Bob?"

Avoiding homework...

I have almost exhausted my ideas for avoiding working on m budget this evening. I thought I might try to do that since this is what happened last payday.



I blame the nuns. 


(Update 8/2010: I'm not sure what that was all about ORIGINALLY since I deleted most of my photos from my photobucket account. I went a head and replaced it with a picture of a Mary's Pizza Shack house salad with bleu cheese dressing. Because I am craving that today. And I have a few dollars from payday, so I keep thinking about getting one. Hhmmm... maybe for lunch tomorrow?)

Anyhoo, none of those shenanigans for us this time. So after this, it right to the spreadsheet for me. I also want to try out some kind of blog template thing so you can see how things are going at a glance. I wanted to share what I am actually reading/listening to/watching because it might not fall under one of the future blog topics to the left, to the left. So, if I figure it out, you'll see a couple of quick hits at the bottom of each entry.

Enjoy!

Here's to contentment...
:) Amy


Song In My Head: Oh, How I Love Jesus
Today's Fit Choice: Walked 10 minutes on AM break
Shrinking Number: 163

No comments:

Post a Comment

Official PayPal Seal