"What Are We Learning About Today, Bob?"

Christmas At The Movies...

So the Christmas movie season is upon us. I just watched Elf for the umpteenth time. I was watching it with some friends and one had not seen it at all before. I often found myself holding my tongue because I realized that I now know almost all the lines from the movie. I almost spilled the beans more than once. It's almost as much as the amount of lines I know for Top Gun, which, based on the last time I watched it, may also be distracting to others in the room.

So here's the list for my favorite all time movies for the holidays:

10. Nat'l Lampoon's Christmas Vacation
9. Miracle on 34th Street
8. How The Grinch Stole Christmas
7. Die Hard
6. Nightmare Before Christmas
5. A Muppet Christmas Carol
4. A Christmas Story
3. Scrooged
2. White Christmas
1. Elf

I also remember watching and laughing at Ernest Saves Christmas. But that was a long time ago. I haven't seen it lately. I normally don't like Lampoon or Ernest movies too much but these were fine. One through five on the list are a pretty done deal. The last five could negotiate for rank.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Official PayPal Seal