"What Are We Learning About Today, Bob?"

Animated Life - I Want To Get Away

Well, it's no secret that I like certain things in an animated version. Unless you didn't know until now. In which case... Surprise! It's what you learned today! (Right, sis? LOL) Today's list includes animated movies, web series and television. I am not opposed to the graphic novel, I just have never really browsed through one more than a time or two. If I can think of any other media forms, I'll include those.

I don't read comics online and since I don't read an actual paper anymore, I pretty much don't read comics anywhere else either. It's kind of sad. I love the extensive use of puns and two dimensional sight gags. The only paper I might pick up once in a while is the local free one and they just have super political things there so I skip them. The ones I remember liking are BC, Family Circle, For Better or Worse and such. They remind me of a simpler time.

I did a google search just to prompt some brainstorming. It came up with a lot of "favorite anime" items. I'm not opposed to anime and/or manga specifically. I just never went beyond watching Voltron after school.

10. Ren and Stimpy
9. Bug's Life - I am a beautiful butterfly!
8.The Simpsons
7. The World of Dr. Seuss
6. The works of Lane Smith
5. Finding Nemo - Just keep swimming...
4. Shrek
3. King of the Hill -  Yes, I have, while watching this show, caught my self saying, "Oh we used to do that when I was a kid!" Like trying to make a "pool" in the back of a pick-up truck.
2. Toy Story - It changed things.
1. Homestar Runner - Totally hilarious and stupid/smart and doesn't make any sense. My very favorite brain break! Now, I just need a tall cool glass of melonade...

There are some other lists that this one made me think of trying. Children's books, cartoon characters, live-action Disney movies and, well, you'll just have to see what pops up. To steal a line from a famous book lover/space engineer...  I'll see ya next time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Official PayPal Seal