"What Are We Learning About Today, Bob?"

Please Don't Make Me Cry

There are some movies I pretty much won't watch with other people because I KNOW I will end up crying when I watch them.  I'll watch something it if it makes me cry only some, if I know no one will see me (Fried Green Tomatoes, Hope Floats, Steel Magnolias or The Color Purple) or if it's about baseball (Field of Dreams). It's mostly ones with horses or animals dying in an accident or shootout or fire or some such sillyness. Also, I don't really like ones with super graphic stuff about Jesus or little kids crying, like really, really crying. Sometimes, I won't even watch them with myself.

10. My Girl
9. The Incredible Journey
8. Father of the Bride
7. Schindler's List
6. The Horse Whisperer
5. Bambi
4. Old Yeller
3. Seabiscuit
2. The Black Stallion
1. The Passion of the Christ

2 comments:

  1. ok, i'm sorry but the only thing i can comment on is how funny it is that i understood the "what are we learning about today bob" header....if u like to talk to tomatoes.....;0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm....Amy, I can understand some of those movies but others just make me laugh when I think about you crying while watching them. Sorry am I a mean friend. lol

    ReplyDelete

Official PayPal Seal