"What Are We Learning About Today, Bob?"

Today, I listened to a still small voice in my heart. It asked if I would go ahead and give some money in the offering today at church. I debated for a few minutes. I haven't "been able" to put anything in there for a few months. I proceeded to drop a small bill into the red velvet pouch, with the wooden switcheroo handles, that we use.

Flash forward to traveling after church with a friend back down the hill to the grocery store. We were siting in the parking lot talking. She turned to me and asks, "I wonder if you would let me bless you today." I said, "Ok. Sure." She handed me a gift card for this particular store almost four times the amount of what I had given at church today.

See what I did there... Yes.  Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Official PayPal Seal